Re: [fluid-dev] A new program using FluidSynth

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] A new program using FluidSynth
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 12:12:15 +0200

Sounds like a neat project you are working on, and it would be really
nice to have a .NET binding for FluidSynth.  I'm working on moving the
FluidSynth web page to Trac.  This will hopefully be done within the
week.  I'll add a link (or you could also do that) when the new system
is in place.

As for the crashing problems.  Several windows users have mentioned that
there are stability/build issues with more recent versions of
FluidSynth.  I hate the thought that my contributions to FluidSynth have
actually made it worse in some regards.  It would be nice to get this
sorted out, so that you could use the most recent version.

Best regards,
        Josh