Re: [fluid-dev] Fluidsynth changes

From: Miguel Lobo
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Fluidsynth changes
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 20:50:29 +0200

Well then, since it seems there is some consensus on continuing Fluidsynth development in C, I'll go on with my project as a fork with a different name.  Hope you guys don't mind me announcing public availability of my project in this list (when and if that happens) and asking questions about Fluidsynth code.

To begin with, I have one question for you Josh:

- Overhauling SoundFont loader (its based on my really old code from
Smurf SoundFont Editor, which is now Swami).  Perhaps look into just
using libInstPatch directly.

Which problems does the current SoundFont loader in Fluidsynth have to your knowledge?  (I mean functionality/bugs problems, not code quality).

Regards,
Miguel