Re: [fluid-dev] FluidSynth 1.0.8 released

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] FluidSynth 1.0.8 released
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 13:53:21 -0800

You're welcome.  I'm glad I finally got a release out which I can feel
proud of :)  I'm looking forward to adding new features as my other
project Swami nears its 2.0 release: 24 bit audio support, sample
streaming, improved MIDI to audio rendering, Jack MIDI, improved voice
stealing and general optimization and code clean up.  If anyone is
interested in helping out, please do contact me.

Cheers.
        Josh