Re: [fluid-dev] SCC FluidSynth files updated

From: S. Christian Collins
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] SCC FluidSynth files updated
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 11:11:30 -0600

I have updated the files once again. I set the reverb and chorus
effects send levels to their default values (200). I had specified send
levels of 1000 in my SoundFonts to increase the total possible effect
level (I did this for Audigy and especially X-Fi sound cards). However,
this is too extreme for FluidSynth, causing its FX engine to overload
and distort. So, here are the updated files:

http://www.schristiancollins.com/temp/GeneralUser%20GS%20FluidSynth%20v1.42.sf2.bz2
http://www.schristiancollins.com/temp/Splendid%20Grand-normal%20FluidSynth%20v1.03.sf2.bz2

-~Chris