[fluid-dev] FluidSynth 1.0.9 released

From: Josh Green
Subject: [fluid-dev] FluidSynth 1.0.9 released
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 23:50:45 -0700

Hello list,

So, its official.  The long overdue FluidSynth 1.0.9 "A Sound Future"
has been released.  The tarball is now slated to propagate through the
Savannah download mirrors.

The ChangeLog summary can be found here:
http://fluidsynth.resonance.org/trac/wiki/ChangeLog1_0_9

Thanks to all those involved!  I'm looking forward to this new phase of
FluidSynth and seeing where it evolves to.

With all the new development interest, I've been realizing that my lack
of time for the project has been hindering progress somewhat.  For this
reason there will be some changes in the development process and
delegation of responsibilities to other individuals.  This should lead
to a more focused and smoother development process.  I've been the
FluidSynth maintainer now for a while, but have only really been able to
"maintain" the project.  Its time for some innovation and direction.
Stay tuned.

Cheers!
        Josh Green