Re: [fluid-dev] Thread safety

From: josh
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Thread safety
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 18:30:00 -0400

Hello Pedro,

Quoting Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas <address@hidden>:
Hi,

I'm not following closely your threading debate, sorry. But there are some
existing traditional terms in computer technology that I find applicable to
the scenarios you are talking about. I am not asking you to change your
vocabulary, this is only a comment.

Its not much of a debate, more just kicking around ideas and brainstorming. It helps me get things straight in my own mind and double checks, from feedback by others, that I'm not grossly overlooking something, before I put the fingers to the keyboard and actually code it.