[fluid-dev] FluidSynth donations

From: josh
Subject: [fluid-dev] FluidSynth donations
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 16:53:55 -0700

Hello FluidSynth enthusiasts.

I know its not customary to post emails asking for donations, but.. If there was ever a good time to support FluidSynth development, now is probably better than any other time. I've recently found myself in a bit of a financial crunch and have been struggling to pay rent, Internet bill, etc. Getting beyond this lull is critical in things continuing to move forward in a positive direction for me and my family. I realize that many others are also experiencing the crunch, but if you find yourself with some money to spare and want to help out someone who has put a lot of time into FluidSynth development, it would be greatly appreciated and would help give me that spare time needed to continue development.

Thanks for your consideration,
Josh Green

P.S. The donate button can be found on the FluidSynth web site in the top right corner (http://fluidsynth.resonance.org).