[fluid-dev] exporting SYSEX files from fluidsynth

From: Ebrahim Mayat
Subject: [fluid-dev] exporting SYSEX files from fluidsynth
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 16:32:00 -0400

On Oct 11, 2009, at 12:11 AM, address@hidden wrote:

Its called the MIDI Tuning Standard. There are 2 different forms of it. The older one doesn't properly support tuning bank #s. They created a second revision of it to fix that oversight and provide some additional things (such as octave tunings). There are some tools, such as Scala, which can be used to generate tunings. Its a pretty complex program. I was able to export a MIDI file containing a MIDI Tuning Standard (MTS) dump, which I successfully loaded with FluidSynth.

http://www.huygens-fokker.org/scala/

Josh

So, would it be possible to load *.scl Scala files directly into fluidsynth and then export *.syx sysex files ?

BTW, check out <http://www.mail-archive.com:80/address@hidden/msg01115.html >