Re: [fluid-dev] Delphi wrapper to FluidSynth

From: David Henningsson
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Delphi wrapper to FluidSynth
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 08:27:20 +0200

Pete Goodwin wrote:
I've created an incomplete Delphi wrapper to FluidSynth that I'm
trying to use in creating an application to generate music - I'm
guessing there aren't many Delphi developers out there using
FluidSynth. I'd be happy to donate it to FluidSynth if there's any
interest.

Nice! I've been working a lot with Delphi so I can probably help with the technical issues if you have any. I haven't used FluidSynth in Windows though.

Are you just translating the API or are you planning to do wrapper classes as well?

(Btw, for translating the API, the FreePascal project has a h2pas utility, but it is far from perfect.)

// David