Re: [fluid-dev] Change the char* in the API to const char*

From: Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Change the char* in the API to const char*
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 22:54:27 +0100

On Wednesday, October 28, 2009, address@hidden wrote:
> During the process of going over a lot of the API, I realized that
> there were still some undocumented functions.  I had assumed that
> Doxygen would report missing docs, but it appears this is just for
> "missing members" and not functions.

No warnings are reported by Doxygen for undocumented functions. There is a
processing option EXTRACT_ALL; when it is YES all entities are extracted and
appear in the documentation, even if there is no documentation for them. This
option also disables the warnings about missing documentation.

When EXTRACT_ALL is NO, only documented entities are extracted. The
class/struct members with missing documentation are reported because the
option WARN_IF_UNDOCUMENTED=YES.

Doxygen reference:
  http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/config.html#cfg_extract_all
  http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/config.html#cfg_warnings