Re: [fluid-dev] FluidSynth 1.1.1 "Clarity" released

From: josh
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] FluidSynth 1.1.1 "Clarity" released
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 22:19:24 -0800

Quoting David Henningsson <address@hidden>:
address@hidden wrote:
So its official!  I just released FluidSynth 1.1.1 "Clarity".  This is
primarily a bug fix release to 1.1.0, but also includes a couple new API
additions.  Thanks to all who were involved with this last development
cycle.

Well, thanks to yourself for all your work! The Debian packaging for
FluidSynth is now waiting for a sponsor to upload it to unstable.
Preliminary packaging for is available here:

https://launchpad.net/~diwic/+archive/ppa/+packages

...source packages as well as prebuild binaries for Ubuntu karmic.

// David

Thanks!

It sounds like there might be some issues with bank/program selections though, which is a bummer. I was hoping to have that all working good. I've been trying to stay away from the computer for a bit, so I haven't been working on much. I'll probably be returning to some of these issues come next week. If someone wants to investigate a little more what the problem is or some of the symptoms, that might help.

Have a happy new year!

Josh