[fluid-dev] Website and other status

From: Elimar Green
Subject: [fluid-dev] Website and other status
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 13:25:43 -0700

Hello FluidSynth list,

This is Josh Green.  I've been taking a break from the computer for a few months now.  Sorry to those who sent me emails and I did not reply to yet.  I'll be trying to catch up somewhat in the coming weeks.  I will continue to be using the computer minimally though, since I currently have more important matters to attend to.

I have a new email address now and I'm retiring my old one, along with resonance.org.  Along with these changes I have also changed my own name to Elimar.  I waited a little too long to migrate over the website in a smoother fashion, so its currently down and I'll be setting up a new location for the FluidSynth Trac site as well as finding a new repository for SVN.  Unfortunately I am unable to disable the existing SVN repository, due to loss of admin privileges on resonance.org, so it is still active.  Please do not check anything new into the SVN repository.  Its OK if you do, but it probably wont get migrated to the new SVN server.  Once we have a new SVN repository, I'll checkin an empty repository there, to try and hint to anyone who attempts to use it, that it is the wrong one.

Best regards,

Elimar Green