Re: [fluid-dev] Son of ticket #65

From: Elimar Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Son of ticket #65
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 22:30:41 -0700

Hey guys,

Not sure I understand what is going on with this one, but it sounds
like it could perhaps be something I had a hand in breaking ;)
Therefore a feel slightly more responsibility in helping to resolve
it.  Do we know what specific logic changed in FluidSynth and why?
I'm sure there is an SVN log entry that might help explain things as
well as an email archive trail.  It sounds as if its related to the
whole gm/gs mode mess that was never really correctly resolved.

Let me know if I should look into it.  Still traveling about with
intermittent access, but I could make the extra effort if need be.

I just logged into the FluidSynth Trac bug system and noticed that
almost all the bugs are gone.  I can't imagine they have all been
fixed and suspect that instead they were auto removed because they
weren't assigned to anyone.  Hmmm.  I wonder if they can be revived.
The scripts I used to add the bugs are unfortunately not accessible to
me at the moment.

Best regards,

Elimar