Re: [fluid-dev] Can't build 1.1.2 with LADSPA

From: Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Can't build 1.1.2 with LADSPA
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 12:46:23 +0200

On Saturday 04 September 2010, Matt Giuca wrote:
> OK great, that works.
>
> Now having said that, I'm not actually testing LADSPA because I don't
> know what it does. I'm just confirming that it compiles with the
> autotools version.

There is a document "FluidSynth-LADSPA.pdf" in the doc/ directory. It is very
outdated. For instance it talks about Iiwusynth, and the port names are wrong.
The four special nodes Master_L/R_Synth/Out are now inN_L/R and outN_L/R,
being N a group number.

We would be grateful if Markus Nentwig updates the document, or sends us the
original source of the document. The text from this PDF can't be extracted.

Anyway, here is an updated example. You need the aw.so pluging installed at
the directory pointed bt the LADSPA_PATH environment variable. Then enter the
following three commands at the FluidSynth prompt:

ladspa_clear

ladspa_add aw.so alienwah_stereo Input1 <- in1_L Input2 <- in1_R Output1 ->
out1_L Output2 -> out1_R  Frequency <- #0.6 Initial <- #0 Feedback <- #0.5
Delay <- #20

ladspa_start

Regards,
Pedro