Re: Re: [fluid-dev] FS 1.1.2 alpha sound rendering issue

From: Bernd Casper
Subject: Re: Re: [fluid-dev] FS 1.1.2 alpha sound rendering issue
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 20:59:07 +0200

Hi David,

jOrgan is developed in Ubuntu. Since it's a Java application, it runs on all major OS's. Some of us use Windows XP and Win7 (don't know if someone has running Vista yet), some Ubuntu, some Puppy Linux. Someone managed SuSe last week. There are people who managed OSX, too.

It seems the three guys reporting the crackles were using Windows.

Regards
Bernd.