[fluid-dev] Isn't it release time soon?

From: David Henningsson
Subject: [fluid-dev] Isn't it release time soon?
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 10:25:43 +0200

Hi,

I'm currently a bit busy and will be so the coming two weeks as well, but I can't help to think it's about we make a release.

We've got the midi file in RAM stuff to help libSDL, bank selection algorithm selectable from SYSEX, and quite a few bugs fixed, and maybe a few things I don't remember.

What do you say? Are we ready for 1.1.4? Are you up for some testing of current trunk to see if there are any new bugs pestering us?

// David