Re: [fluid-dev] Attempting a 64-bit Windows build

From: Graham Goode
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Attempting a 64-bit Windows build
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 10:35:37 +0200

I'd love to test this.... but as I'm building from a non SVN
sourcecode branch I can't use TortoiseSVN to apply a patch and don't
(currently) know of any other way to do patches on Windows. And I'm at
the office and the firewall won't let me do the SVN check out :(

If you can send me the patched fluid_winmidi.c I'll be able to
compile, otherwise it will have to wait until after work tonight (7 or
8 hours from now)

Kind regards,
GrahamG