[fluid-dev] Minor issue when building on Solaris + patch

From: Laurent Blume
Subject: [fluid-dev] Minor issue when building on Solaris + patch
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 09:59:03 +0200

Hello,

It's been a while since I built Fluidsynth on Solaris, it worked well enough, except for a little snag: there is a part where a portion of the code is Linux/MacOS only, but one function defined there is used in a later block that's common to all systems: translate_error().

I've made a very simple patch that works around it, to not use that bit if the block above has been avoided, please see attached.

Thanks,

Laurent