[fluid-dev] New FluidSynth Website

From: Element Green
Subject: [fluid-dev] New FluidSynth Website
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 14:24:16 -0600

With SourceForge's recent announcement that they are discontinuing their Trac hosted application, we decided to create a new website for FluidSynth.  This is now live and can be found at http://www.fluidsynth.org.  At the moment this redirects to fluidsynth.elementsofsound.org, but this will change once the domain is pointed directly to the new website.

All of the Wiki pages on Trac have been imported into the SourceForge Wiki interface and Trac has been disabled.  Some of the links in the Wiki which reference the source code repository or trouble tickets probably don't work anymore.  We welcome your assistance in identifying these broken URLs and/or fixing them yourselves.

Most of the website navigation links at the moment go directly to the SourceForge services (Wiki, Tickets, etc).  We're looking into providing a more integrated experience for this.

One of the new features is an application slideshow, which shows off the various interfaces that utilize FluidSynth.  These were ones I found on the Applications Wiki page that had prominent screenshots.  I'm sure there are more out there (if you know of any, let us know!).  In particular I suspect there are a lot of mobile apps using FluidSynth, according to some of the queries we have received on this list.  It would be great to get a screenshot of one running on a phone or a 3D rendered model of a phone or something.

The slide show is also viewable in the Screenshots image gallery section.

Do let me know if you experience any issues with the new website or have any suggestions.

Best regards,

Element Green