Re: [fluid-dev] fluidsynth rejects server connection

From: Marcus Weseloh
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] fluidsynth rejects server connection
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 17:12:29 +0100

Hello Mark,

> I'm having a problem on Fedora 21 where fluidsynth rejects any server
> connection. [...] Has anyone experienced anything similar? [...]

Sorry, no solution, but only a quick note that I see the same
behaviour on an embedded system (ARM Coretex A7) running FluidSynth
compiled from git master. I also get an immediate "connection closed"
when trying to access FluidSynth on Port 9800. The port is open, no
firewall active. I thought it's a problem with my buildroot-based
Linux or an ARM specific problem... but looks like it is something
else? Please keep me/us updated if you find out more...

Cheers,

    Marcus