Re: [fluid-dev] How to recreate music originally composed using Logic X

From: laalaa
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] How to recreate music originally composed using Logic X and Native Instruments Komplete patches?
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 14:54:23 +0800

This is not quite fluidsynth related issue but MIDI sequencing issue.  There is
no way to "convert" MIDI files optimized for one patch.  Depends on the
characteristics of the optimized patch being used, the differences vary.

As a result, if you wish to use the MIDI "cross-platform", you may need to
optimize it with more popular fonts (e.g. the classic SC-55 patches).  Which
may not present the best side of your MIDI but most people can listen to that
will little varies.

Alan Lee