Re: [fluid-dev] question on linear interpolation

From: Brad Stewart
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] question on linear interpolation
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 09:57:49 -0800

Yes, I am building the shell.  Interestingly, it stores the executable in a hidden directory <workspace>/fluidsynth/src/.libs

The console window only displays the shell and I see no error messages.  I'll need to figure out how to display internal printf messages.

I am having problems building a debug variant.  I tried adding -g -o0 but get many build errors.  This might be due to the way Eclipse sets up autotools.  Any quick hints?

--Brad