Re: [fluid-dev] Fluidsynth bank select

From: Tom M.
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Fluidsynth bank select
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 15:33:31 +0100

I've updated the docs regarding "offset" and "reset_preset":

fluid_synth_set_bank_offset()
http://www.fluidsynth.org/api/synth_8h.html#a8b533b00ff0884d3a2bb3f61abfe7682
fluid_synth_sfload()
http://www.fluidsynth.org/api/synth_8h.html#aaf9376cf7189f9c64da5ffdeed85c9c4

It seems to be intended that fluid_synth_bank_select() doesnt assign
instruments immediately. Instruments may be substituted if a matching
bank/preset config is not provided by a soundfont. Doing this directly
after fluid_synth_bank_select() before having a chance to call e.g.
fluid_synth_program_change() would prevent the user from selecting a
valid preset/bank config. Thus I added a note to
fluid_synth_bank_select() and fluid_synth_sfont_select():
http://www.fluidsynth.org/api/synth_8h.html#a97b0f45f00922a46b1c1961d5b1f8cb5

Tom