Re: [fluid-dev] Raspbian / Pi Zero - force hard float compile?

From: Marcus Weseloh
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Raspbian / Pi Zero - force hard float compile?
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2018 11:36:53 +0200

Hi Geoff,

Hey Marcus,

I built with "-Denable-profiling=1", run with synth.verbose=true, sent your profiling commands, didn't see any profiling output. Am I missing something?

That is strange... did you see any errors in the output? Oh, and you'll need Fluidsynth compiled from master or the 2.0 beta version.

I usually write the profiling commands to a text file:

prof.txt
--------
prof_set_notes 40
prof_set_print 1
prof_start 5 1000
---------

Then start FluidSynth like this:

$ fluidsynth -a alsa /path/to/Soundfont.sf2 -f /path/to/prof.txt

Cheers,

    Marcus