Re: [fluid-dev] Allow soundfonts to be searched from multiple directorie

From: Ceresa Jean-Jacques
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Allow soundfonts to be searched from multiple directories
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2018 18:54:47 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

For independence and maintainability reasons it's obvious that this feature should be addressed ONLY at application level and NEVER in the fluidsynth's library code.

However, as already said "it would be a nice feature for the fluidsynth executable that we ship". Also being aware of different file searching paradigm within different OS, we also could think this feature (if implemented) should be selectable/removable at cmake time.

jjc.