[fluid-dev] server mode on Mac?

From: Justin R. Miller
Subject: [fluid-dev] server mode on Mac?
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2019 16:03:02 -0800

Is this supposed to work? I don’t ever get a listening port on the latest Mac
(10.14.3), either with defaults or with -o shell.port set to a custom value.

I’m happy to take a closer look at fixing/adding this, but first wanted to see
if I’m missing something simple.

I have success with this on Linux (Raspian) on a Pi installation server, which
I am trying to replicate on my Mac for further development options while away
from the Pi setup.

JM