Re: [fluid-dev] Problems with Ladspa effects

From: Marcus Weseloh
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Problems with Ladspa effects
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2021 12:58:45 +0100

Hi Carlos,

There is now a (hopefully) proper fix for this issue in the current
master. I've tried it locally and it seems to work as intended. But it
would be great if you could test it out with your setup as well. I
don't think there are many people using the LADSPA system, so any
tests and feedback would be very welcome. Also on the way the LADSPA
system works as a whole, btw. So if you have any ideas for
improvements in this area (functionality, user-interface, ...), please
let us know.

Cheers
Marcus