[fluid-dev] [ fluid-dev ] How to set up mpe like behaviour?

From: Muziker Mammoth
Subject: [fluid-dev] [ fluid-dev ] How to set up mpe like behaviour?
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 12:52:12 +0800

I'd forgotten mailman's quirky way of handling mailing lists.

>With this config:
>1) only note on/off and pitch bend MIDI messages will be forwarded to the output router. All others MIDI messages (CC, prog change,..) will be ignored.

>2) Any MIDI messages (note on/off, pitch bend) with channels in the range [0-15] will be changed in messages having a channel value of 0.

You're right, the verbose mode in fluidsynth shows, with a config of

router_begin note
router_chan 0 15 0 0
router_end

midi notes are sent to channel 0. But if i use router_chan 0 15 1 0, the channel numbers are correct, but the audio alternates between loud and soft.

strange

mmmoth