fluxbox-aa-users

[Fluxbox-aa-users] talon

From: Allan Richardson
Subject: [Fluxbox-aa-users] talon
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 03:16:37 +0200

Genuine reason for sale. Ipod, and a navman by sony.
A brand new clutch has been fitted this week. Here's the problem, she says.
I m breaking this vehicle. You will have if you buy this cracker! A brand new clutch has been fitted this week. I will consider a part exchange but at TRADE price, not Retail! Alloy wheels, air conditioning.
Please be quick as I will send this car to scrap soon. surprisingly economical for the size of the car!
Alloy wheels, air conditioning. You will have if you buy this cracker!
The colour is metalic blue.
it is louder in real life than the pictures show. I m breaking this vehicle.
Front electric windows and side mirrors. electric mirrors,, electric windows front and rear, electric sunroof tilt and slide air con ,alloy wheels and reverse parking sensors. surprisingly economical for the size of the car!
The engine is sweet with NONE of the normal rattle expected in an Escort. Please be quick as I will send this car to scrap soon. DONT BE SHY MAKE ME AN OFFER!
electric mirrors,, electric windows front and rear, electric sunroof tilt and slide air con ,alloy wheels and reverse parking sensors. Please visit the web site and click on the 'RSS Feed' link in the left navigation.