forge-main

Re: [Forge-main] Basic Forge 0.0

From: Ricardo Gladwell
Subject: Re: [Forge-main] Basic Forge 0.0
Date: 27 Oct 2002 22:29:39 +0000

Hi Jerry,

Sorry about that: I'm so used to people having no access or desire to
read documents in open formats I assumed everyone would be reading in MS
Word format. I am actually using AbiWord which has export filters for
HTML, RTF and a range of other formats. Please find RTF and HTML formats
now uploaded to the FORGE web site. Its probably best viewed in RTF
format, although AbiWord word processor, which I can highly recommend,
is a stable application available on a wide variety of platforms,
including Windows. Download and check it out, if you feel so inclined,
here:

http://www.abisource.com/

On Sun, 2002-10-27 at 20:53, Jerry Stratton wrote:
> At 12:50 PM +0000 on 10/27/02, Ricardo Gladwell wrote:
> >Please find a pre-release copy of Forge Basic version 0.0 at the
> >temporary web site I have created here:
> >
> >http://www.freeroleplay.org/forge/
>
> Any possibility of getting the pre-releases in a more open format
(such as HTML or even PDF)?

> Are you writing in Word or AbiWord? I know Word has a save as HTML
feature (which isn't too horrible if you turn on "use only display
html").

> Jerry
> --
> address@hidden         Negative Space    http://www.hoboes.com/
> "I don't think the papers should censor him, I think he should censor
himself."--JC, about Johnny Hart (B.C.)

--
Ricardo Gladwell
President, Free Roleplaying Community