forge-main

Re: [Forge-main] Name Poll (was 'What's In A Name')

From: Ricardo Gladwell
Subject: Re: [Forge-main] Name Poll (was 'What's In A Name')
Date: 24 Nov 2002 14:39:17 +0000

Calculating up the votes I see we have a tie between:

FRINGE
FORCE
XenoForge

Personally, I am beginning to favor FRINGE (FRee and INtegrated Game
Engine) as the new name. Thoughts?

On Sat, 2002-11-23 at 00:51, Jerry Stratton wrote:
> But I think you should also be open to changing the name later,
> after its taken more concrete form and before it is fully realized.

In this case I would rather get the name sorted out properly once and
for all for several reasons. Changing names means changing URLs, mailing
lists and other online resources. Also, a consistant name means that we
can start publicising the game and its development earlier without
having to lose our fan base if we change names.

Yours...

--
Ricardo Gladwell
President, Free Roleplaying Community