forge-main

[Forge-main] Happy Holidays

From: Ricardo Gladwell
Subject: [Forge-main] Happy Holidays
Date: 04 Jan 2003 13:01:13 +0000

Dear All,

Hope you all had a nice time over the holidays. I wish you all the best
for the upcoming year. Let's hope 2003 is a good year, both for all of
you individually and the FRPGC.

I'm planning to have a version 0.1 of FRINGE published in the next week
or so which will include the new mechanic. I think we might abandon the
idea of skill groups for this version as no single incarnation of this
idea works for everyone.

I also have a new fantasy setting in the works called Resurgium which I
hope to publish under the FDL using the FRINGE rules. More on this
later.

Hope you are all well, yours...

--
Ricardo Gladwell