forge-main

[Forge-main] Project alive?

From: Timothy S. Nelson
Subject: [Forge-main] Project alive?
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 00:37:34 +1000 (EST)

        Hi all.  Is this project by any chance still alive?  If so, can I make
a suggestion?  Set up a Wiki for it; that way, people who feel like hacking
away at it can do so.  What is a Wiki?  A collaborative website -- see
http://wiki.org/wiki.cgi?WhatIsWiki for more info.  The disadvantage is that
It would then have HTML as its native format instead of LaTeX.  But since
everyone will be going over to DocBook anyway, that doesn't matter :o)

        As for the bit about getting the word out, someone needs to contact
groups like Openroleplaying.org and the like to get things listed there.  When
I got here, I was searching for "free RPG role" with Google.  So some of the
sites near the top of that might be worth trying to get linked on.

        Anyway...

        :)

| Name: Tim Nelson                 | Because the Creator is,        |
| E-mail: address@hidden | I am                           |