forge-main

[Forge-main] Intuition (was Skills)

From: Ricardo Gladwell
Subject: [Forge-main] Intuition (was Skills)
Date: 24 Aug 2003 17:05:00 +0100

On Sun, 2003-08-24 at 17:23, Ricardo Gladwell wrote:
> > > Intuition
> > - I use a skill called 'guile', which is both lying and detecting when
> > others are lying (used with charisma or perception attribute, depending
> > on which). Possibly should be merged with Manipulation.
>
> I agree.

Actually, on second-thoughts I had something different in mind for
Intuition: a skill that can be used in place of any other skill (at a
substantial penalty). A sort of catch-all, default skill to guess how
something to works. Obviously, difficulties will be substantially
increased for using this skill (+5 or more, GMs choice).

Does this sounds OK?

--
Ricardo Gladwell
President, Free Roleplaying Community