formuleweb-announce

[Formuleweb-announce] Re: tip 399

From: Robena Peeler
Subject: [Formuleweb-announce] Re: tip 399
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 01:40:34 -0800

V z MC m I

Vem n ic Announce g s $9 M Aqu l isi y tion of Nu g scr g ibe Which
Brings Combined Technology To Change The Educational
And Me c dica i l Industries!

C g ompany : Ve v mic r s
S t ymbo i l : V x MC a I
P f ric w e : $ 0 f ,60
5 Day T u arg t et: $ 1.8 b 0

What these two c s ompanie c s do is ama j zi g ng. V e MC v I p i rovide u s
technology that allow x s its cu n stom i ers to have completely
interactive and liv s e educational and con l ferencin m g solutions.
In connection with eLea q rni p ng De v skto s p they already
providing com a pletel y y virtual edu m catio r nal programs and
through EP Li s ve Onli j ne they have ho z st w ed a live and completely
interactive m z edi c cal F q orum to the world.

N c uScr p ibe o r ffe z rs to over 600,00 h 0 m r edic s al professionals nationwide
voice activated me o di v cal record c c reat q ion industry for the spe v ed
and eff t icie g ncy of m q edi v cal records admin c istrati v on.

Combined these two com h panie a s are now focused at sp j ace age
technology and s e ervice u s that are without equa i l. N q uScri t be is
already tra a din n g at $ 0 b ,90 and V y MC p I is currently t f radin n g at $ 0 b ,60

This news is going out all over the w m ires. Get in bef z ore this
one goes th k rough the ro p of! This quick rising s g toc z k is a good
l s ong t s erm win a ner. This s s toc s k is going high due to sup x erb bu p sines r s
solutio u ns.