formuleweb-general

[Formuleweb-general] worm ecosystem

From: Flora Corbett
Subject: [Formuleweb-general] worm ecosystem
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 08:55:16 +0000

I just wanted to argue that TDD does not slow you down.
Much of the nice modular design we have today is owed to him. Get your brushes and submit your art!
NET framework are not a exact match. Many of the "mocks" in this codebase are not really proper mocks, apart from having the word "Mock" in their name.
Or is there a way to launch IDEA from IDEA? Then what's more natural than moving the blog too?
After all, the overridden saveCheese method in the "mock" calls the superclass' method, right?
This can incur some percieved overhead in the codebase, as the developer will now have to maintain both a CheeseDao and a HibernateCheeseDao. This action is now a PicoComponent, honouring constructor based dependency injection.
He got this weird _expression_ on his face when I asked, and I couldn't quite figure out whether he was excited or depressed. NET framework are not a exact match.
I was ruthelessly refactoring the entire codebase to improve the design.
Check out QDox Attributes!
PicoContainer was now a well-established project. Calling the CheeseDao. It all started when I asked Paul one night whether he had heard of Inversion of Control.
After all, the overridden saveCheese method in the "mock" calls the superclass' method, right? Jon quickly joined the project and has since been an important contributor. NET, sometimes it's Excel or PHP. The test fixture should be simple and the assertions few.
-Like always doing the simplest thing and continuosly refactor the code.
Lots of Great Discounts! This involved some simple reflection logic and was implemented in a couple of classes.
The result of this is overly complicated tests, in addition to a false perception of what is being tested.
In your own language if it makes you feel better.
That would have been absolutely impossible without the extensive test suite we had built up by then.
That would have been absolutely impossible without the extensive test suite we had built up by then. I'm sure you have read all the fuss about it already.
After all, the overridden saveCheese method in the "mock" calls the superclass' method, right?
My background and education.
I still haven't tried to run it over any other codebases, so it remains to see whether it is useful or not.
Much of the nice modular design we have today is owed to him.
-Like always doing the simplest thing and continuosly refactor the code.
It is very hard to do properly until you pair with someone who knows how to do it. -And hopefully encourage the development team to do something about it before it becomes too big a hassle. Reviews and tutorials featuring.