formuleweb-general

[Formuleweb-general] picturesque

From: Sue Pagan
Subject: [Formuleweb-general] picturesque
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 10:21:14 -0400

Hit him in the biceps, or the back of his fist, or a glancing kick to the shins.
And they got in trouble. Not only does it work, but it makes your opponent look like an Irish Setter. Or we go to the second location because putting up a fight could get us beat up. The moon was bright enough to read by, the water was black and flat and silent, and we just floated and talked and fished.
Because the basics are everything. After the police come?
Sink into the chair and let the baby sink into you. Your movement may create an opportunity - to run for it, or to strike. Plus, how much of my training time do I want to devote to doing just one thing? Will it work for athletic performance? Plenty is never enough for them and their lives will always be dominated by a need to grab what they can get and hang on to what they got. It tends not to happen.
It could, possibly, make a big difference for someone. We shot the first half last weekend, and I plan to shoot the remainder this coming Saturday.
You see, the course I signed up for was Basic Boxing.
Some martial arts schools have matting on their walls just so students can practice this technique.
The Romans, with their love of blood sport, developed a spiked glove called the cestus, which gave one a little edge when fighting the lions, but not nearly enough. Many people think form is useless.
Secondly, I do agree with the notion that most fights go to the ground . Maybe some serious ones.
How about on the job? Now do an inventory: Shoulders relaxed?