formuleweb-general

[Formuleweb-general] shyness electronic mail

From: Sibil Quinn
Subject: [Formuleweb-general] shyness electronic mail
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 17:40:33 +0300

You have a lot of wounds, and those wounds cause pain. This is not some concept.
He is not certain about tomorrow. And I have a big spring. Listen to the drum of that breath and dance to it.
We have a mind, and we think a lot, but we never think that there is something that is beyond this mind and thought.
This is life, not the things that happen in it.
Understand every day that there is a beauty that I can fill myself with today.
We have a mind, and we think a lot, but we never think that there is something that is beyond this mind and thought. Those are things in your life.
And the reality is more beautiful than any fantasy. And a story does not remove uncertainty. Feel gratitude in your life every day.
Find the source of joy inside of you. One day the drop will go and reside in the ocean.
You will never have two alike.
He is not certain about tomorrow.
You have the good; you have the bad. As long as you are alive, your garden can be beautiful.
The only thing you can do is just keep digging and digging and digging.
But for as long as this miracle of breath is happening, the ocean is residing in this drop that is you, that is me.
It means that your garden can be beautiful and green and lovely. Be one of the very few who know this, because it is an achievement unparalleled.
Wherever you go, it is there. Fifty villagers were then trained to operate the facility at the highest sanitary and nutritional standards.
These are your realities. That is why we need to have an experience from the heart.
Truly in this drop that we are resides an infinite ocean of peace.