formuleweb-general

[Formuleweb-general] aspect wash

From: Laura Elliott
Subject: [Formuleweb-general] aspect wash
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 07:19:54 +0300

In a clever twist, HAVA effectively pressures every precinct to provide at least one voting device that has no paper trail - supposedly so that vision-impaired citizens can vote in secrecy.
"We were told not to talk to county personnel about it.
Okay, not that last bit, but Foley is trying his best to make himself into the victim here. House Administration Committee.
Once the election is stolen, it's gone for good. Keep the pressure on! Who knows what Hastert likes. Every powerful person has their favorite perks of the job, and Mark Foley's was that he liked the endless stream of underage boys that he could hit on and do god-knows-what-else to. Personally, I'm not convinced of the need for an electronic system.
We had control of everything.
Keep the pressure on!
House Administration Committee.
Every powerful person has their favorite perks of the job, and Mark Foley's was that he liked the endless stream of underage boys that he could hit on and do god-knows-what-else to. The FBI needs to run a competent and thorough investigation and we need to make sure they don't try to cover for those in power.
"What I saw," he says, "was basically a corporate takeover of our voting system.
But the vacation was cool.
People are breaking ranks and speaking to the press to cover their own asses and the media is lapping it up.
House Administration Committee.
These guys all look out for each other and they know when they have to look the other way.
In a clever twist, HAVA effectively pressures every precinct to provide at least one voting device that has no paper trail - supposedly so that vision-impaired citizens can vote in secrecy.
The FBI needs to run a competent and thorough investigation and we need to make sure they don't try to cover for those in power. The leadership itself has tried to present a united front, but they seem to be taking a "duck and cover" approach to the storm.
The machines in the warehouses were unlocked.
Trust in Big Business?
I have no doubt that Hastert would have liked to cover this thing up way before the media caught wind of it. The FBI needs to run a competent and thorough investigation and we need to make sure they don't try to cover for those in power.
I received instructions directly from Urosevich. This particular page did not actually work for Foley, but they struck up a friendship.
But thanks to Cox's agreement with Diebold, the company was essentially allowed to certify itself.
But this might be their undoing.
He had knowledge and he did nothing with it.
I work with computers; I know what they can do.
He'll have to pay the piper. He had knowledge and he did nothing with it. Who knows what Hastert likes. He'll have to pay the piper.
But this might be their undoing. We need to protect them and guard against any threats making them clam up.