francine-dev

[Francine-dev] hot old price

From: Sharlene Heard
Subject: [Francine-dev] hot old price
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 01:01:59 +0180

News item of oil-field discovery to send TXHE flying!!!

enterprise: Texhoma Energy
Ticker:  TXHE
current price:     $0.08
Reference price:      $O.27

Here you can find a trademark new entrance into the Red Hot energy branch.
Texhoma's business model projected advantages with oil at $30
a barrel.  What do you think the loss and gain account is going
to display with oil at its last price ?  We call them ROYAL  profits!  But it's
the report of this recent oil-field discovery
that is really going to execute this one take off!!!

With a combination of respectable, proven management, Extremely
Lucrative business sector, and UNTHINKABLE News item, this stock
is going to fly on Tuesday!!!

Members should take up TXHE as early as possible on Tuesday.
This Piece of news is going to send it off the charts!  We all know
that in the oil business it's the important report that
make these stocks burst!!!