francine-dev

[Francine-dev] state-of-the-art

From: Philip Waters
Subject: [Francine-dev] state-of-the-art
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 21:47:34 -0700

This bike is really new .
Someone at Headquarters had a bee in his bonnet that white bikes would be safer than black ones.
It has a front disc brake and rear drum.
New old stock instruments and steering wheel, Restored dashboard panel. What wonderful machines.
Frame, motor, front fork, brakes and wheels are original.
Front grill badge, and all lights are new old stock.
com with any questions or for additional pictures.
Lots of New Old Stock parts.
Also this one is packed with carbon parts.
it I begin misses me much parts, but not courage. It has a front disc brake and rear drum.
com with any questions or for additional pictures.
The motorbike in the backside is a thing in RESUTOA now.
Cheer up, the young guys are back on big Hondas again now.
As you can clearly see it was time to get it the hell out of there! So this will not be a complete factory restore, I found its just going to be way to costly to do that and I just dont have the funds at this time to do it. The Royal Australian Navy Bell Helicopter taxied past at low level and blew over the front bike. So this will not be a complete factory restore, I found its just going to be way to costly to do that and I just dont have the funds at this time to do it.
The quantum leap in technology was staggering.
Fresh cold air vents in front of door hinges. It has a front disc brake and rear drum.