freeice-dev

[Freeice-dev] Re: next update of gdb_serializer

From: Spam Filter
Subject: [Freeice-dev] Re: next update of gdb_serializer
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 12:05:05 +0200

Hi,

the company who produces our boards just phoned me to let
me know, that there's no contact on pin 19 of IC19.

Further investigation showed, that I overlooked those
airwires spreaded all over the board. No idea how that
could happen... Good grief, I'm really getting old!

The problem above arised, because I used a wider line
for the ground plane on top than you used in your original
design.

Generally I try to remove all airwires before drawing the
polygons. This is not always possible, but avoids most
problems when changing the polygon parameters later.

Because the films were already done, I told the manufacturer
to go ahead. We will manually repair the boards after
production.

If this remains the only problem, we are still lucky. :-)

Best regards,

Harald