RE: [pooma-dev] more on VC++ ide files

From: Julian C. Cummings
Subject: RE: [pooma-dev] more on VC++ ide files
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 11:08:14 -0700

Allan will correct me if I am wrong, but I think cygwin has
some weird problems with directory names that have spaces
in them.  So I avoid that completely within the cygwin realm
of my hard drive.

Another "make" problem under cygwin is the step where the
executable gets copied to a file with "_$(PASS)" appended to
the name.  It throws an error because it thinks the two arguments
to cp are the same.  I think the problem is that we do not have
the appropriate .exe filename extension included.  This could
be fixed by defining some symbol for the application filename
extension and adding that to the build system.  I will see what
I can do to fix this.

-- Julian C.