Re: doxygen

From: Mark Mitchell
Subject: Re: doxygen
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 10:47:47 -0700

--On Saturday, June 09, 2001 10:57:20 AM -0700 Allan Stokes <address@hidden> wrote:

Has anyone considered the possibility of generating browsable code
documentation using an automated documentation tool?

The tool I've seen mentioned most often for this purpose is Doxygen.
http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/

Yes, this is quickly become the open-source JavaDoc for C++.  But,
I haven't used it personally, so I don't know how well it works in
practice.

I think the experiment would be useful.

However, I think it is more important that we get the concepts themselves
documented in DocBook, as we're behind where I had hoped on that task.

How is it coming?  Is there stuff that  people can look at?

Thanks,

--
Mark Mitchell                   address@hidden