Patch: Tiny Changes to tests/makefiles

From: Jeffrey Oldham
Subject: Patch: Tiny Changes to tests/makefiles
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 11:54:30 -0700

As I worked toward a system that will automatically check for changes
in Pooma regression tests, I discovered several testing makefiles that
needed slight revisions.  Given Julian Cummings's comment that some
makefiles do not actually run the executables, I eliminated my
proposed addition of "run" targets for these makefiles but kept the
remaining changes.

2001-06-28  Jeffrey D. Oldham  <address@hidden>

        * IO/tests/makefile (run_tests): Add dependence on `tests'.
        * NewField/tests/makefile (field_tests): Add StencilTests.
        * Partition/tests/makefile (run): New target.
        * Pooma/tests/makefile (tests): Likewise.
        * Tulip/tests/ReduceOverContextsTest.cpp (main): Change function
        call to object creation and then function call.

Tested on       sequential Linux using GNU make version 3.78.1
                  by running "make run" in the associated test directory
Approved by     Julian C. Cummings (address@hidden)

Thanks,
Jeffrey D. Oldham
address@hidden