Uploading files

From: Dave Nystrom
Subject: Uploading files
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 10:53:13 -0700

Is there a place at Code Sourcery that I can upload a couple of files to?  If
I try to send anything too big with XEmacs it insists in breaking it up into
a bazillion small files.  Previous versions of XEmacs which I have used did
not have this problem.  So far, I have not been able to figure out how to
change this behavior.  Anyway, I have a file that does some explicit
instantiations of some Engine templates that I am trying to compile with g++
3.0 and am getting a bunch of error messages.  This particular file uses
Pooma 2 with Cheetah and uses the Remote engine.  g++ compiled all of my
serial explicit instantiations which used the Compressible Brick engine.
I am able to compile the file in question with KCC-4.0f on Red Hat Linux 7.1
with no problems at all using --strict.  Also, do you want just the file
which only includes Pooma 2 header files from the Blanca branch or would you
prefer the output of -E or do you want both?

Thanks,

--
Dave Nystrom                    email: address@hidden
LANL X-3                        phone: 505-667-7913     fax: 505-665-3046