Compiling SMARTS

From: Renato Fernandes Cantão
Subject: Compiling SMARTS
Date: 19 Jun 2002 13:48:48 -0300

Hi!

I know that this is an annoying question and that it should have been
asked/aswered a million times, but...

How can I compile SMARTS on Linux??? It simply doesn't compile! There's
no combination of configure parameters that could manage it!

Info:

Mandrake Linux 8.2 - kernel 2.4.18-6enterprise, with headers and source
installed.

I'm using a dual Pentium with gcc 3.04.

Any hints?

Thanks a lot, Cantao!