Re: [pooma-dev] Parallel File I/O

From: Richard Guenther
Subject: Re: [pooma-dev] Parallel File I/O
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 11:52:27 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 29 Aug 2002, Garnet Kin-Lic Chan wrote:

> Dear Richard,
>
> Thank you for your mail. Essentially that's what I need to do. A criticism
> I have of POOMA, is that doing things in such a simple fashion aren't
> really documented anywhere ...

Yes - documentation, or better, documented small examples for such common
tasks is needed desperately. I started creating reference documentation
using doxygen at
http://www.tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de/~rguenth/pooma/reference/

A user manual with overhauled examples is needed though (the old one is
outdated wrt the new field representation).

Volunteers welcome!

Richard.

--
Richard Guenther <address@hidden>