Re: [pooma-dev] Further improving guard update

From: Richard Guenther
Subject: Re: [pooma-dev] Further improving guard update
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 22:27:39 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003, Richard Guenther wrote:

> - pass down the evaluation domain to the data object at request time (this
>   may be hard, as we're handling views here and need to go back to the
>   brick domain)

Ok, I convinced myself that the above should be the way to go.  But is it
possible at all?  At least one should be able to template it on the domain
type, so we can use AllDomain here for all requests we cannot (now) update
to the new mechanism.

How does SMARTS handle all its data analysis?

Thanks for any suggestions,

Richard.