ORACLE, SAP, IBM, HP CUSTOMER LISTS

From: Repharm Technologies
Subject: ORACLE, SAP, IBM, HP CUSTOMER LISTS
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 07:22:30 -0700 (PDT)

<DIV>About Us This email is to introduce Repharm; a
knowledge management company that provides installed
customer lists for companies such as Oracle,
PeopleSoft, Siebel, etc. Listed below are just a few
of the customer lists we have. Some of the fields we
include in our databases are: Company, Street, City,
State/Province, ZipCode/Postal Code, Country,
Telephone, Url, Sales/Revenue, Total Employees, SIC
Code, Primary Industry and Parent Company.
Contacts/Titles include: Chief Executive Officer,
Chief Financial Officer, Chief Information Officer,
Vice President Sales/Marketing, Vice President Human
Resources, etc. We also provide Director/Manager level
titles as well. We have obtained these lists through
ongoing direct mail, fax and telemarketing campaigns,
internet research, etc. Mike Gordon Repharm Tel:
905-721-8456 Fax: 905-721-1471 Email: address@hidden
These are just a few of the lists we offer: ERP
(Enterprise Resource Planning): Baan Epicor JD Edwards
Lawson Made2Manage Mapics Marcam Oracle Peoplesoft SAP
SSA CRM (Customer Relationship Management): Clarify
E.piphany HNC Onyx Pivotal Siebel Vantive Xchange
E-business Applications Ariba BMC BroadVision Commerce
One Webtrends Middleware/Connectivity/App Servers/ Web
Servers: Bea Systems Iona Unisys Operating
Systems/Hardware/Software: COMPAQ HP 3000 HP 9000
HP-UX IBM AS/400 IBM OS/390 Lotus Notes Microsoft Sun
Microsystems DATABASE: DB2 FileMaker Informix Oracle
SQL Sybase SUPPLY CHAIN: Agile i2 Technologies
Manugistics QAD Webplan COMMUNICATIONS: ASPs CLECS
ISPs E-COMMERCE: Dot Com Directory Consultant
Directory Software Directory EXECUTIVE DIRECTORIES:
CEO Directory CFO Directory CIO Directory Engineering
Human Resources Purchasing Sales/Marketing INDUSTRY
SPECIFIC LISTS: Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing
Communications Construction Finance, Insurance and
Real Estate Manufacturing Mining Public Administration
Retail Trade Services Transportation Utilities
Wholesale Trade FRONT OFFICE SERVICES: We offer the
following Front Office Services: Fax Campaigns
Telemarketing Direct Mail Customer Satisfaction
Surveys This email complies with the CAN-SPAM Act. If
you wish to be removed please forward back a reply and
put remove in the subject line. </div>